Zapowiedz nowego dodatku

Wszelkie dyskusje i luźne rozmowy o Talisman Magia i Miecz, niedotyczące twórczości graczy, zasad &c.
Zablokowany
piopio666 [Autor tematu]
Żołnierz
Żołnierz
Żołnierz
Spis dodatków autora:
Koła Losu
Krąg Zdarzeń
Zapowiedz nowego dodatku

Post autor: piopio666 »

Przeglądając necik znalazłem coś takiego:

Fantasy Flight Games have announced a new expansion for the classic fantasy board game Talisman. Doom approaches in The Harbinger, a mysterious figure of prophecy and doom who wanders the realm. The Harbinger is due to release in the second quarter of 2015.

The Harbinger brings with him a prophecy of impending doom and a series of Omens, represented by four unique decks of Omen cards, each manifesting a different downfall. New Terrains cards alter the landscape, transforming the realm unpredictably, until all the lands are devastated.

Three unannounced new characters bravely embark upon the journey towards to the Crown of Command, amongst all this chaos. The expansion also includes two different endings: End of Days challenges players to defeat the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, alternately, Armageddon Crown transforms the Crown of Command itself into a potentially deadly object.

Prepare to undertake a perilous quest during the opening stages of ultimate doom. Only the most formidable can reach the Crown of Command before the end of the world.

Talisman 4th Edition: The Harbinger requires the core game to play.

Fotki:
http://www.monkeyswithfire.com/Content/ ... layout.png
http://www.monkeyswithfire.com/Content/ ... x-left.png

Awatar użytkownika
Mały Nemo
#Administrator: Nemomon
Playtester Talismana
Współtłumacz TMiM
Organizator Zjazdów
Uczestnik Zjazdów
Ware wa Messiah nari
Autor Dodatków
A kind, crazy fool and a stubborn kid.

Post autor: Mały Nemo »

Name's Little Nemo, I'm the Dream Master!
Little bit of fun is all I'm after!
Zablokowany