Wywiad z John'em Goodenough

Wszelkie dyskusje i luźne rozmowy o Talisman Magia i Miecz, niedotyczące twórczości graczy, zasad &c.
ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
8janek8 [Autor tematu]
#TMiM Współtłumacz
#TMiM Współtłumacz
#TMiM Współtłumacz
Wywiad z John'em Goodenough

Post autor: 8janek8 »

Awatar użytkownika
Bludgeon
Królewski Champion
Królewski Champion
Królewski Champion
Autor Dodatków
Uczestnik Zjazdów
Spis dodatków autora:
#Lista dodatków
Great Talisman
Powrót Skavenów
Udręka Czarownika
Post autor: Bludgeon »

Całkiem fajny choć liczyłem na to że coś więcej napisze o przyszłości talizmanu.
Ale przynajmniej wiemy że opracowywane są 2 nowe dodatki.

Awatar użytkownika
Kufir
Mistyk
Mistyk
Mistyk
Dawna Administracja
Autor Dodatków
Spis dodatków autora:
#Lista dodatków
Groźniejsze Podziemia
Nowe PP
Zadania Czarownika
Post autor: Kufir »

jest szansa ze ktos to przetlumaczy ?

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Mały Nemo
#Administrator: Nemomon
Playtester Talismana
Współtłumacz TMiM
Organizator Zjazdów
Uczestnik Zjazdów
Ware wa Messiah nari
Autor Dodatków
A kind, crazy fool and a stubborn kid.

Post autor: Mały Nemo »

Nie chce mi się całości tłumaczyć ani nawet części po części, ale zapodam interesujące cytaty:
In previous editions, characters could evade just about anything including the Hag, Imp, and Raiders. The Revised 4th Edition rules only allow characters to evade creatures (opponents that attack with Strength or Craft) and other characters.
W poprzednich edycjach Poszukiwacz mógł unikać cokolwiek chciał, włącznie ze Zdarzeniami czy Nieznajomymi. W 4.5 unikać można tylko Wrogów albo Poszukiwaczy.
Another change to the rules is that characters must encounter Stranger and Place cards and may not simply ignore them. “Doing nothing” is the least desirable outcome, which is why this option was largely removed from the game.
Poszukiwacz musi zbadać karty Nieznajomych oraz Miejsca. Nie jest możliwe "nierobienie niczego". (Boldy z powodu dyskusji na temat odwiedzania Wioski, jednakowoż nie chcę być źle zrozumiany jako, że po złośliwości to zrobiłem).
Upcoming expansions will introduce additional opportunities to gain fate – as well as other bonuses – but an equal amount of dark encounters will be added to the mix. In fact, FFG’s third Talisman expansion alone will feature more “Toadarific” encounters than all of the 2nd Edition expansions combined!
Najbliższe dodatki będą stwarzały dodatkowe możliwości do zdobywania Punktów Losu. Prawdopodobnie będzie w końcu rozróżnienie między białymi oraz czarnymi konterkami. Trzeci dodatek będzie stwarzał więcej możliwości stania się Ropuchą niźli wsio dodatki do drugiej edycji razem wzięte.
In the first draft of the card, the Lord of the Pit was placed on the Pit Fiends space, increasing the Strength of the minions players had to fight there. This proved to slow the game down considerably so his ability was changed. I still like the idea of cards appearing in the Inner Region to add an additional challenge, so they may show up in a future expansion.
Mała ciekawostka, Władca Otchłani miał zwiększać Moc demonów w Otchłani w Wewnętrznej Krainie w alpha wersji. By nie zwalniać rozgrywki, ta zdolność została zamieniona na inną, ale J.G. podoba się pomysł kart, które by wpływały na Wewnętrzną Krainę, więc prędzej czy później może coś takiego się pojawić.
Absolutely! I am currently working on new cards that will be posted on FFG’s Talisman page. Players can then print these cards out to use in their games. The first exclusive web content will add even more variation to The Reaper expansion.
J.G. pracuje nad jakimiś promo kartami, które zostaną zapodane na stronie FFG dotyczącej Talismana, byśmy sobie wydrukowali oraz zaczęli nimi grać. Pierwszy set takich kart ma zrewolucjonizować dodatek The Reaper (ciekaw jestem, czy szybciej dostaniemy Reapera po polsku czy też jego promo karty po polsku.... ;)). BTW, skoro mowa o pierwszym secie, to może dla odmiany zostaniemy zalani nowymi promo kartami... (i znów nam się przypomni druga edycja, w której z samych promo kart można by mały dodatek zrobić).

[ Dodano: Nie Sty 04, 2009 2:37 am ]
Nie wiem czy wiecie, ale Jon. N. od jakiegoś czasu zbiera pytania do Johna Goodenougha. Moje (so far) pytania, to:
Nemomon pisze:Graveyard (for Evil characters) can replenish Fate Points for free. Why then, if they would want to Pray, after rolling 5, they gain 1FP instead of 1 Life? Same for Chapel? Shouldn't Evil characters (or Good characters at Chapel) be able to gain 1 Life - which they may gain it for free - (1 FP for Good), if we want to make that two spaces opposite to other one? Don't forget, there is only very few other cards/places, where FP can be replenished, while regenerating Life is rather easy (Village, City, Castle). For me, those places should give at 5 on a dice that one thing, what opposite Alignment can get for free. Also, while Evil characters can replenish their FP for free, they also can use Runic Sword, so their both parametrs can be "full", Good Characters have only Holy Grail (which is nothing for Runic Sword) and Holy Lance (but for now there is only 4 Dragons, so it also will be not well used as Runic Sword), so they fairy cannot replenish their Fate as Evil can heal their Life.
Nemomon pisze:Talisman is a game made rather for short challanges, however lots of people play it many hours. During such a long games, after a hour, they're defeating Dragons or Demons even without rolling a dice. Does FFG is planning to make an expansion, something like "Epic Level Expansion Set", which will contain harder enemies and other cards, so they will be difficult also for a mighty heroes (strenghth / craft something like 15)? If a destiny for a given character is losing a Life, it will lose it, regardless if it will fight against a Boar (S:1) or against a Dragon King (S: 16 for example). Even Polish version of Dragon King - The Beast - in Magiczny Miecz (Magical Sword) had Strength 16 not 12.
Nemomon pisze:One of new things in a Talisman 4th Revised Edition are Fate Points. But for now there is a lack of cards or other effects which are using them. Upgrade Pack (or normal "Starter") has exactly 2 cards related to Fate Points, 2 spaces and 14 Characters. Reaper bring us additional 4 Characters and 5 cards. Don't you think, it's rather small amount of "things" related to it so far? Yes, later maybe it will be increased by new cards &c, maybe even "Fate Expansion" (just like "Dragons" fr 2nd Ed.) but for now it's rather Small. For example there is three cards which should be changed - Phantom, Enchanter and Fairy. They're giving possibility to choose one of all things, what given Character may choose (I cannot imagine, what next given character would want) except for 1FP. From those cards looks like Fate Points aren't one of Character's parameters (like Strength, Craft, Life or Gold) but rahther "something". I asume, You didn't included them because of black Fate Points or because of another reasons? Are You plan adding new parameters in a future (for example new "money" type) or not?
Nemomon pisze:Looking at checklist of Reaper expansion, we can say, 75% of it's cards are from Talisman 2nd Edition and its expansions. Some of them are reprinted promo cards from White Dwarf (except for Bolster). How looks possibility to release new versions of old and well known expansions? Many of old Talisman fans would want to see new versions of "Timescape", "Dungeon" or "City". Also, since there is a lack of Dragons for Holy Lance, not bad idea would be releasing "Dragons" expansion as well. New Talisman players would be happy too, since they don't know old expansions, so they would had a chance to see them and play them. As an addition for this question, since almost all promo cards from White Dwarf no. 72 were reprinted, is that mean other promo cards from White Dwarfno. 115 or from Heraut Citadel (for example Toad King would be a great card according to Your words: I n fact, FFG’s third Talisman expansion alone will feature more “Toadarific” encounters than all of the 2nd Edition expansions combined!) will be released too? What about Polish "Magia i Miecz" (Magic and Sword) and their expansions? Practically it belong to "Talisman family", so its only one expansion never released outside of Poland - "Jaskinia" (The Cave) should be included. I'm sure, plenty of old Talisman players would want finally look at it and play it. Just for their knowledge, how it was looking and what it was introduced. In some weird ways, "Krypta Upiorów" (Crypt of Wraiths) belong to "Talisman Family" too; it was an expansion to "Magiczny Miecz" (Magical Sword) - plagiarism of Talisman, which for it's many players was better than all Talisman expansions combined. Maybe would be good include it in (for example) "Talisman History Expansion Set"? Yes, it would have higher price than even Talisman itself, but for many players would be worth to buy it. I'm sure about that, at least for that two "only-Poland" expansions.
Jako, że teraz jest późniejsza pora, to resztę mych pytań, a mam jeszcze parę w mej głowie, zapodam jutro.

Nemomon ~

Name's Little Nemo, I'm the Dream Master!
Little bit of fun is all I'm after!
ODPOWIEDZ